Perks of ILSTMA Memberships in Illinois
We invite turf experts to join our regional organization of like-minded professionals—the Illinois Sports Turf Managers Association. Our ILSTMA memberships give you access to excellent opportunities for professional advancement and knowledge in the sports field management industry. Where else can you tap into the resources of all types of field managers and find out how they also work with tight budgets and schedules, make and modify their equipment, or research better techniques or products?
Membership in our sports turf association has its privileges. In fact, we can cite a long list of reasons why you should join, such as:
- A Monthly Copy of Our Association’s National Magazine, Published by the STMA
- Networking Opportunities
- Discounted Admission to ILSTMA Workshops
- Invitations to Other Local and Regional Sports Turf Industry Workshops
- Contact Information for all Members through the 2018 ILSTMA Membership Directory
- Answers to Questions. Just email ILSTMA, and We Put You in Touch with Your Peers
- Discounted Admission to ILSTMA HandsOn educational workshops
- Invitations to Local Sports Turf Vendor Fairs to Learn About the Latest Equipment and Technologies
- Scholarships to Help ILSTMA Members Attend the National STMA Conference or Pay for Membership Dues to Further Education
- ILSTMA recognizes the importance of fostering professionalism throughout the sports turf industry. Members can take the Certified Sports Turf Manager[CSFM] exam through the National Sports Turf Managers Association. Becoming a CSFM shows your dedication to excellence and leadership in the sports turf industry.
2018 ILSTMA Membership Dues:
Professional [Managers & Crew Members] — $45 + $2 Service Charge
Commercial [Vendors] — $75 + $2 Service Charge
Students — $10 + $2 Service Charge
Do you have questions about membership? Contact Claudia Michaels at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer you two options for payment when joining ILSTMA or renewing your membership. Sign up online (there is a $2 processing fee when choosing this option), or you can download an application form, and mail the form and a check to:
P.O. Box 244
Grayslake, IL 60030
Contact us today to become a member of the Illinois Sports Turf Managers Association. We proudly serve professionals from all segments of the sports turf management industry throughout the state.